Dr Ronald Pokrupa
Associate ProfessorCurrent Appointment:
Attending Staff, Kingston Health Sciences CentreAreas of Clinical Interest:
Neurosurgery, Chiari Malformation and Syringomyelia, CNS Neoplasia, Cervical Spine Surgery
Areas of Research Interest:
Imaging of spinal cord function
Department of Surgery
Kingston General Hospital, Victory 3-361
Kingston, ON K7L 2V7
Tel: 613.549.6666 x. 6282
Click here to email Dr PokrupaFellowship:
• 1983-84 Stroke Fellow, Montreal Neurological InstituteResidency:
• 1975-76 Rotating Intern, Ottawa Civic Hospital
• 1976-77 Rotating Surgical Resident, Ottawa Civic Hospital
• 1977-78 Orthopaedic Research Year, University of Ottawa
• 1978-79 Resident of Neurosurgery, Ottawa Civic Hospital
• 1979-80 Neurology Rotation, 6 months, Ottawa Civic Hospital
Pediatric Neurosurgery, 3 months
Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
Neurosurgery, 3 months, Ottawa General Hospital
• 1980-81 Neurosurgery Rotations, 6 months
Ottawa Civic Hospital
Ottawa General Hospital
• 1981-82 Chief Resident, Neurosurgery
Ottawa Civic Hospital
• 1982-83 Clinical Associate
Ottawa Civic Hospital (Cardiac Unit)Medical School Graduation:
• 1975 MD, University of Western OntarioCertification:
• 1971 Two year Honour Program, Physics and Mathematics
• 1975 MD, University of Western Ontario
• 1975 Licentiate, Medical Council of Canada – LMCC
• 1976 Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners of the United States
• 1982 Fellowship of the Royal College of Canada - FRCS(C)
• 1984 Specialist Certificate in Neurosurgery – CSPQ
• 1986 Independent License, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
• 1998 Diplomate, American Board of Neurological Surgery
• 2001 License, Ontario College of Physicians and SurgeonsProfessional Memberships:
• 2007-present Member, Society of Neuro-Oncology
• 2006-present Member, Canadian Association of University Surgeons
• 2003-present Canadian Brain Tumor Consortium
• 2003-present Member, Neuro-oncology Disease Site Group
• 1997-present Member, The American Association of Neurological Surgeons
• 1989-1995 Societe de la Neurochirurgie de la Langue Francaise
• 1986 The American Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
• 1984-present Member, Canadian Neurosurgical Society
• 1984 Member, Canadian Stroke SocietyCommittees (Provincial):
• 2008 – present Neurosurgery Expert Panel Task Force for Improving Delivery of Neurosurgical Care to Ontario Patients
• 2007 Neurosurgery Expert Panel on Ontario Neurosurgeons
• 2005 Peer Reviewer/Expert, (CPSO)
• 2002-present Advisory Committee Member, Provincial Neuro-Oncology CommitteeCommittees (Queen's University):
• 2004 Department of Medicine Search Committee, Neurology Chairman
• 2004-present Department of Surgery Promotion Committee
• 2003-present Chairman, Division of Neurosurgery
• 2003-present Clinical Neurosciences Task Force
• 2001-present Faculty Board
• 2004-present John Austen Society
• 2003-present Admission Interviews, School of Medicine
• 2003-present Member, Surgical Council, Department of SurgeryCommittees (Kingston General Hospital):
• 2001-present Neuroscience Joint Practice Care Team, Kingston General Hospital
• 2001-present Member, KGH/HDH Medical Staff
• 2006-present Surgical, Perioperative & Anaesthesiology (SPA) Program CouncilContinuing Medical Education:
• 2006 Medical Council of Canada Faculty Development Program “Multiple Choice Question Writing Workshop”Research Grants and Funding (last 7 years):
• 1983-86 Investigations into the Effects of Ischemic Stroke on Cerebral Perfusion, Metabolism and Acid Base Status; modifications Induced by Prostacyclin Infusions
• 1986-89 Investigations into the Impairment of Cerebral Auto-Regulation Caused by Juvenile Diabetes Mellitus Measured by Positron Emission Tomography
• 1989-present Investigations into Syringomyelia
• 1989-present Abnormalities of the Occipital Cervical Junction and New Surgical Treatments
• 1993 Study of Memory Impairment Induced by Subarachnoid Hemorrhage from Anterior Communicating Artery Aneurysms
• 1985-87 Co-Investigator Juvenile Diabetic Foundation Grant No. 185-254 Queen’s University New Faculty Initiative Grant
• 2002-2006 Case control study of risk factors for clinical deterioration in patients with
Spinal cord injury with/without post-traumatic syringomyelia
Co-investigators – Dr. Karen Smith,
Dr. Mary Ann McColl
AMOUNT OF FUNDING: $25,000
• 2003-present A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Dexamethasone-Sparing Study Comparing Human Corticotropin-Releasing Factor (Hcrf) to Placebo for Control of Symptoms Associated with Peritumorial Brain Edema in Patients with Malignant Brain Tumor Who Require Chronic Administration of High-Dose Dexamethasone.
NTI - $2500 (US) Start-Up
$ 3725 (US) per case
• 2005-present “Development of functional magnetic resonance imaging for assessing human spinal cord injuries”
International Spinal Research Trust
Co-investigators – Dr. Patrick Stroman, Dr. Karen Smith
$292,320 over three years
• 2006-present Certification of completion for “Human Participant Protections Education for Research Teams” and am registered with the United States Department of Health and Human Services s a National Cancer Institute Clinical Investigator.
• 2008-2009 “From Research to Clinic, the translational step with functional magnetic resonance imaging of the human spinal cord (spinal fMRI), Spinal Cord Injury Solutions Network, $97,014.64Publications (Peer-Reviewed):
1. Sarkar K, Pokrupa R. Narbaitz, R. Uhthoff:
The Ultrastructure of Nephrocalcinosis Induced in Chicks by Cestrum Diurnum Leaves.
Veterinary Pathology 18(1):62-70, 1981
2. Hugenholtz H, Pokrupa R
. Montpetit R. Nelson R. Richard M.T.
Spontaneous Dissecting Aneurysm of the Extracranial Vertebral Artery.
Neurosurgery 10(1):96-99 (1982)
3. Kitamura S, Kato A, Yamamoto Y.L., Hakim A.M., Diksic M, Meyer E, Tyler J, Thompson C, Pokrupa, R.
Cerebral Blood Flow, Cerebral oxygen Metabolism, Cerebral Glucose Metabolism, and Tissue pH in Human Acute Cerebral Infarction using Position Emission Tomography.
No to Shinkei- Brain & Nerve 56-64 (1985)
4. Hakim, A.M., Pokrupa R
. Villanueva J, Diksic M, Evans A.C., Thompson C.J. Meyer, E. Yamamoto Y.L., Feindel, W.
The effect of spontaneous reperfusion on metabolic function in early human cerebral infarcts.
Annals of Neurology. 21(3): 279-289 (1987)
5. Tampieri D, Pokrupa R
, Melanson D, Ethier R.
Primary Ectopic Meningioma of the Neck: MR Features.
Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 11(6):1054-1056, (1987)
6. Kitamura S, Yamamoto Y.L., Hakim A.M., Evans A, Meyer E, Kato A, Pokrupa R
Patterns of Physiological and Biochemical Changes in Acute Human Cerebral Infarction with and without Hyperglycaemia Studied by Positron Emission Tomography.
American Journal of Physiol-Imaging: 3(1) p.50 (1988)
7 Montpetit V.J., Pokrupa R
, Richard M.T., Clapin D.F.:
Myofibroblastic differentiation of a Primary Intracerebral Sarcoma with Gliomatous Reaction.
Clin-Neuropathol 7(1) 1-9(1988)
8. Hakim, A.M., Evans A.C., Berger L, Kuwabara H, Worsley K, Marchal G, Biel C, Pokrupa R
, Diksic M, Meyer E, et al:
The Effect of Nimodipine on the Evolution of Human Cerebral Infarction Studied by Pet.
J-Cereb-Blood-Flow Metab, 9(4) 523-34 (1989)
9. Leblanc R, Preul M, Robitaille Y, Villemure J.G., Pokrupa, R
Surgical Considerations in Cerebral amyloid angiopathy.
Neurosurgery 29(5) 712-8 (1991)
10. Trojan D.A., Pouchot J, Pokrupa R
, Ford R.M., Adamsbaum C, Hill R.O., Esdaile J.M.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal Ligament of the Spine: report of eight cases and Literature Review.
American J. Med. 92(3) 296-306 (1992)
11. Olivier A., Sadikot AF, Villemure JG. Pokrupa R
. Souhami L, Hazel J.
Fractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy for Intracranial Neoplasms.
Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery 59(1-4):193-8, 1992
12. Preul MC, Leblanc R, Tampieri D, Robitaille Y, Pokrupa R
Spinal Angiolipomas. Report of three cases [Review]
Journal of Neurosurgery 78(2) 280-6 1993 Feb
13. Ismail A. Tampieri D. Melanson D. Pokrupa R
. Villemure JG. Bertrand G. Glioependymal cysts: CT and MR findings.
Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography 16(6):860-4-1992
14. Tampieri D., Leblanc R., Oleszek J., Pokrupa R
., Melancon D.
Three-Dimensional Computed Tomographic Angiography of Cerebral Aneurysms
Neurosurgery. 36(4):749-54 , 1995 Apr
15. Leblanc R., Carpenter S., Stewart J., Pokrupa R
Subacute enlarging cerebral hematoma from amyloid angiopathy: case report.
Neurosurgery 36(2):403-6, 1995 Feb
16. Preul MC., Caramanos Z., Collins DL., Villemure JG., Leblanc R., Olivier A., Pokrupa R
., Arnold DL.
Accurate, noninvasive diagnosis of human brain tumors by using proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
Nature Medicine 2(3):323-5 1996 Mar
17. Lam C. H., Ethier R. Pokrupa R
Conservative therapy of atlantoaxial osteomyelitis. A case Report Spine 21(15):1820-3 1996 Aug 1
18. White CL, Pokrupa R
, Chan MH
An evaluation of the effectiveness of patient-controlled analgesia after spinal surgery.
Journal of Neuroscience Nursing 30(4):225-32, August 1998
19. Kuznetsov YE, Caramanos Z, Antel SB, Preul MC, Leblanc R, Villemure J-G, Pokrupa R
, Olivier A, Sadikot A, Arnold DL.
“Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging can predict length of survival in patients with a supratentorial gliomas”. Neurosurgery, 53, 2, Sept 2003Abstracts:
1. Uhthoff H.K., Pokrupa R
. & Sarkar K.
External Epicondylitis (tennis elbow): a critical analysis of pathogenesis.[French]
Union Medical du Canada: 107(7): 647-648, 1978.
2. Pokrupa R
. Hakim, A.M. Wolfe, L.S.
Prostacyclin in acute ischemic stroke: Preliminary results of an ongoing clinical trial.
In: "Prostacyclin: New Basic and Clinical Studies, A Symposium", Louis Pasteur Foundation: (1984)
3. Wolfe LS. Pappius HM. Pokrupa R
. Hakim A.
Involvement of arachadonic acid metabolites in experimental brain injury. Identification of lipoxygenase products in the brain. Clinical studies of prostacyclin infusion in acute cerebral ischemia.
In. "Kyoto Conference on Prostaglandins 1984"
Advances in Prostaglandin, Thromboxane and Leukotriene Research 15: 585-8 (1985)
4. Pokrupa R
Editorial: Primary Management of the Head Injured Patient
Diagnosis 2(3) 5-6 1985
5. Yamamoto Y.L., Hakim A.M., Diksic M, Pokrupa R
, Meyer E, Evans A.C., Worsley K, Thompson C.J., Feindel W.
Focal flow disturbances in acute strokes: Effects on metabolic function in early human cerebral infarcts.
In Functional Mapping of the Brain in Vascular Disorders Ed W-D Heiss: 85-105 (1985)
6. Abou-Madi MN. Hakim AM. Pokrupa RP
. Meyer E. Diksic M. Yamamoto YL. Trop D.
Evolution de l'ischemie cerebrale au cours des premieres quarante-huit heures.
Agressologie 28(2)205-208 1987
7. Surgical Review Day - Ottawa Civic Hospital, Ottawa, Ontario, 1977.
Bronchogenic Carcinoma: A review of 500 Cases.
8. Clinical Review day - Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario, Ottawa, Ontario, 1978.
Growth Cartilage Disturbance Induced by Potassium Deficiency in Young Rats.
9. Clinical Review day - Ottawa Civic Hospital, Ottawa, Ontario, 1979.
Clinical Application of Somatosensory Evoked Potentials.
10. Surgical Review day - University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, 1982.
Results of Spinal Cord Decompression for Metastatic Disease
11. Pokrupa R
, Montpetit B, Lach M.T., Richard, Benoit B:
Chondroid Chordoma Revisited: A Study of five cases (1982)
Canadian Association of Neuropathologists
Montreal, September 1982
12. Pokrupa R
, Montpetit V.J., Richard M.:
An Intracerebral Mixed Sarcoma-Glioma
23rd Annual Meeting Canadian Association of Neuropathology. Sept 29-Oct 1 1993
13. Pokrupa R
, Montpetit V.J.A., Richard M.T., Lach B, Benoit B, Ball, M:
Benign Behaviour in Tumors of the Basioccipital Region: Low Grade Myxoid Chondrosarcoma vs. Chondroid Chordoma.
8th International Congress of Cytology, Montreal, June 19-23 1983
14. Pokrupa R
, Montpetit V, Richard M.T.:
Fine structure and Postulated Origin of Intracerebral Neuroepithelial Cyst.
Abstract of the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Neuropathologists, J. Neuropath. Exp. Neurol. 42:356 (1983)
Presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the AANP, St. Louis, MO June 9-12, 1983
15. Montpetit V, El-Sawy R, Pokrupa R
An Unusual Vascular Myopathy Simulating Adult Acid Maltase Deficiency
Abstract of the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Neuropathologists
J. Neuropath. Exp. Neurol. 42:311 (1983)
Presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the AANP, St. Louis MO June 9-12, (1983)
16. Montpetit V, Pokrupa R
, Mallya B, Nelson R, Rabinovitch H:
Fatal Intracranial Hemorrhage as a Manifestation in Adult Life of Unsuspected Aneurysm of the Great Vein of Galen:
Annals of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Canada) 16 (4)(1983) (Abst. No. 214).
Presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Royal College of the Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Calgary Alta, Sept 19-22 (1983)
17. Montpetit VJA. Hugenholtz H. McLeish W. Pokrupa R
Spinal Cord compression by small cell undifferentiated tumor: Diagnosis of Myeloblastoma by cytochemical, ultrastructural and immunologic techniques.
23rd Annual meeting of the Canadian Association of Neuropathologists Banff Alta Sept 29-Oct 2 1983
18. Pokrupa R
, Montpetit V, Richard M.T.:
Significance of Myofibroblasts in an Intracerebral Mixed Sarcoma Glioma:
Abstract of the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Neuropathologists
J. Neuropath. Exp. Neurol. 43:295, (1984)
19. Hakim A.M., Pokrupa R
, Frojmovic et al:
Prostacyclin administration in patients with acute cerebral infarcts: Preliminary results. Proceedings of the IV International Washington Spring Symposium, " Prostaglandins and Leukotrienes: May 8-11 (1984)
20. Pokrupa R
, Hakim A, Yamamoto Y.L., et al:
Acute cerebral infarction: PET, CT and pathological correlates,
Annals of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons: 17(4) (1984)
21. Hakim A.M., Pokrupa R
, Kitamura S et al:
Pet studies of circulation, energy metabolism and acid-base status after acute cerebral infarction in man.
Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences, 11(2): 321 (1984)
22. Hakim A.M., Pokrupa R
, Kitamura et al:
Acute cerebral infarction in humans: Studies of cerebral circulation, metabolism and acid base status by PET
Ann. Neurol. 16(1): 154 (1984)
23. Wolfe L.S., Hakim A, Pokrupa R
, Pappius H.M.:
Prostacyclin infusion in human acute cerebral infarction and studies on eicosanoids in experimental brain surgery.
Kyoto Conference on Prostaglandins p.80 (1984)
24. Pokrupa R
. Hakim A. Villanueva J
Evaluation of Perfusion, Metabolic and Acid-Base Changes after acute Cerebral infarction in Humans
Association des Neurochirugiens de la Province de Quebec, Oct 18 1985
25. Hakim A. Pokrupa R
. Villanueva J et al.
Prostacyclin in Stroke: A Clinical and PET evaluation
American Society for Neurochemistry 17th Annual Meeting, Montreal, March 18 1986
26. Pokrupa R
, Hakim A.M., Villanueva J, et al:
Clinical study of prostacyclin infusion after acute ischemic stroke. Platform presentation
XXIth Canadian Congress of Neurological Sciences, June 24-28 1986
Can J. Neurol. Sci. 13:165 (1986)
27. Pokrupa R
, Hakim A.M., Villanueva J, et al:
PET evaluation of blood flow and metabolic changes induced by PGI2 therapy in patients with ischemic stroke.
Poster XXIth Canadian Congress of Neurological Sciences
Can. J. Neurol. Sci. 13:188 (1986)
28. Pokrupa R
, Fantus I.G., Ferguson S, Hakim A.M.:
Cerebrovascular CO2 Response Impairment in Juvenile Diabetes Associated with Autonomic Dysfunction and Retinopathy
Clinical and Investigative Medicine. Vol 10 No. 4, B69 (1987)
29. Pokrupa R
, Marchal G, Evans A, Hakim A.M.:
Spontaneous CMRO2 Changes in Stroke: The Associated Metabolic and Perfusion Characteristics.
"Brain 1987" Montreal (1987)
30. Kitamura S, Yamamoto Y.L., Evans A, Meyer E, Kato A, Pokrupa R
Patterns of Physiological and Biochemical Changes in Acute Human Cerebral Infarctions with and without Hyperglycaemia Studied by Positron Emission Tomography
American Journal of Physiologic Imaging, 3:50 (1988)
31. Haddad G. Pokrupa RP
. Bertrand G.
Pediatric cranial and spinal irradiation as a predisposing factor to development of meningiomas in adulthood.
XXVI Congress of the Canadian Neurological Sciences, Halifax Canada, June18-22 1991
32. Preul M, Leblanc R, Tampieri D, Robitaille Y, Pokrupa R
Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences, 19:289, (1992)
42nd Annual Meeting, Congress of Neurological Sciences, Washington DC, 1992
33. Villemure J.G, Souhami L, Leblanc R, Olivier A, Pokrupa R
, Bahary J.P, Podgorsak E:
Fractionated stereotaxic radiotherapy of small axial tumours in the adult report of 10 cases. Can. J. Neurol. Sci. Vol 20, suppl 2-S25, (1992)
34. Preul M, Collins D.L., Villemure J.G., Olivier A, Mohr G, Pokrupa R
Intracranial tumours in vivo using lH MR spectroscopy imaging (1H MRS-I) and feature space for spectral pattern recognition.
Can J. Neurol Sci Vol wo, suppl 12-S77 (1992)
35. Villemure, J.G., Souhami L, Leblanc R, Olivier A, Pokrupa R
, Bahary J.P., & Podgorsak E.B.:
Fractionated Stereotactic Radiotherapy of Small Benign Axial Tumors in the Adult. Report of 10 cases. Presented at the XVIII Canadian Congress of Neurological Sciences 1993 Le Journal Canadien des Sciences Neurologiques Suppl 2-S25 (1992)
36. Tampieri D, Haddad A, Villemure J.G., Pokrupa, R
Multidisciplinary Approach to Vascular Skull Base Tumor
Association d'oto-rhino-laryngologie et de chirurgie cervico-faciale du Quebec. (1993)
37. Tampieri D. Leblanc R. Oleszek J. Pokrupa R
. Melancon D.
Computerized, Reconstructed, Tridimensional CT Scanning (3D-CT Angiography) of Large and Giant Cerebral Aneurysms Second Montreal-Cleveland-Yale Cerebrovascular Symposium on Giant Intracranial Aneurysms Dec 3-4 1993
38. Li M.S., Pokrupa R
, Espinosa J:
Syringomyelia Secondary to Impeded CSF Flow in the Thoracic Spinal Subarachnoid Space Caused by an Idiopathic Arachnoid Membrane. The Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences, Suppl 2 S-68, (1993)
39. Lam CH. Ethier R. Pokrupa R
Radiologic Findings in Atlanto-Axial Osteomyelitis Presented at the Canadian Association of Radiologists Annual Meeting 1993
40. Pruel M. Villemure JG. Langleben A. Bahary JP. Shenouda G. Leblanc R. Pokrupa R
. Olivier A. Arnold D.
Biochemical Effects of High-Dose Tamoxifen for Recurrent Malignant Glioma Monitored In Vivo With 1H-MR Spectroscopic Imaging Abstract of paper submitted to 1994 Annual Meeting of American Association of Neurological Surgeons Apr 9-14 1994 Journal of Neurosurgery 80(2)413A 1994
41. Pokrupa R
, Smith, K, McCall M
Case control study of risk factors for clinical deterioration in patients with SCI with or without post-traumatic syringomyelia. Poster Presentation at the 14th Interurban Spinal Cord Injury Conference, Kingston, Ontario, September 2005.Invited Presentations:
• 1986-present Spinal Cord Trauma Department of Occupational & Physiotherapy, McGill UniversityConferences Attended:
American Association of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting
Los Angeles, April 22-26, 1979
Boston,April 5-9, 1981
Washington DC, April 24-28 1983
66th Annual Meeting
Philadelphia, April 25-30th 1998
69th Annual Meeting
Toronto, April 2001
Chicago, April 2002
San Diego, April 2003
Orlando, May 2004
New Orleans, April 2005
San Francisco, April 2006
Washington, DC, April 2007
San Diego, CA. April; 2008Canadian Neurological Sciences Federation 42nd Congress
Edmonton, Alberta, June 2007
Victoria, BC, June 2008 Congress of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting
Houston, October 5-10 1980
Toronto, October 3-8, 1982
Baltimore Oct 25-29, 1987
46th Annual Meeting
Montreal, Quebec Sept 28th -Oct 3rd 1996Canadian Brain Tumor Consortium Investigators Meeting
Chateau Lake Louise – February 2003Canadian Congress of the Neurological Sciences Annual Meeting
Ottawa, June 18-21, 1980
Calgary, June 24-27, 1981
Toronto, June 23-26, 1982
London, June 24-28 1986Canadian Association of Neuropathology
Montreal, Sept. 30-Oct. 2, 1982
Banff, Alta, Sept. 29-Oct 1, 1983American Association of Neuropathology
St. Louis, 1983
San Diego, 1984Canadian Meeting of Neuro-Oncology
Montreal, June 5-6, 1986Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (Canada)
Winnipeg, Sept. 11-15, 1987XIII International Symposium on Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism
Montreal, June 20-25, 1987The American Society for Stereotactic And Functional Neurosurgery
Montreal, June 3-6, 1987Radiosurgery, A Neurosurgical Approach to Intracranial Lesions
Charlottesville, May 1-4, 1989Congres de la Societe de Neurochirurgie de la Langue Francaise
Amiens, France, June 9-13, 1992First International Skull Base Congress
Hannover, Germany, June 14-20 1992Joint Section on Disorders of the Spinal and Peripheral Nerves
Annual Meeting of the Joint Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves (American Association of Neurological Surgery & Congress of Neurological Surgery)
Seventh; Rancho Mirage, California, February 13-17, 1991
Ninth; Tucson, Arizona. February 1993ASIA meeting
Vancouver, May 2002Other Scholarly Activities:
• 1993 Ad hoc Review, Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences
• 2002-present Reviewer, Canadian Journal of Neurological SciencesAcademic and Teaching Contributions:Research Trainees Supervised
• 1993 Mr. David Yu
Faculty of Medicine
Summer Research Student
• 1988 Mr. Stephen Ferguson
Faculty of Science
Summer Research StudentMedical Students and Residents
• 1985-present Link Period Medical Students, Residents and Fellows